The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, University of Florida IFAS Extension Office, and Florida Chapter of the Wildlife Society are hosting a two- day course on prescribed fire techniques for wildlife benefits intended for private landowners. The workshop will be held in Tallahassee, Florida on February 28-29, 2012. Cost is $45. Register by February 20th. See the informational flier (.pdf). For more information and to register visit the Florida Chapter of the Wildlife Society course page.
- Great job @BLMNational on the My Public Lands Tumblr. So good it's going on my #Feedly. mypubliclands.tumblr.com 1 week ago
- Findings supported by reports from #Waldocanyon MT @usfire @usnistgov Terracotta Roofs Vulnerable to #Wildfire go.usa.gov/Tty9 1 week ago
- LICOR has some good lookin' #soilrespiration webinars coming up.@LICOR_ENV licor.com/env/webinars/i… #soilcarbon 1 week ago
- Excited to be in the @FireScienceGOV 2013 report along with other former TREE Grant students #firescience firescience.gov/documents/2013… 1 week ago
- Proud of new SFE Fire Lines issue and programs we have in dev! Re: Spotlight Series, 10 Mins, Lessons Learned southernfireexchange.org/newsletters/v3… 1 week ago
Common Tags2012 Conference course DOF drought Ecosystems FAWNS Fire fire behavior fire ecology fire weather FLDOF Florida florida automated weather network Florida Forest Service Great Florida Fire School Interagency Internship jfsp Jobs NATA North Florida Oak PDSI PFTC Prescribed prescribed fire Prescribed Fire Council S-130 S-190 S-330 SACC SFE southern fire exchange Tall Timbers Research Station Training TTRS video Webinar West wildfire Wildland fire Wildlife Workshop wui